CII IWN Maharashtra Chapter Webinar on – Managing Cyber Threats
08/06/2018, CII Western Region Headquarter
AboutCII Indian Women Network Maharashtra Chapter is organizing a Webinar on “Managing Cyber Threats : Protecting Corporate Brand & Its Reputation” on Friday, 08 June 2018 at 1500 Hrs.
With business environment getting highly interconnected through intensive use of technology, the prevalence and sophistication of cyber-crime and cyber espionage is increasing, thus compromising organizational networks and data. Cyber incidents impact organizations causing significant financial & business losses arising from the theft of intellectual property, the disruption of core operations, or the destruction of critical infrastructure or network incapacitation, apart from the theft of confidential data or sensitive information. All this also causes severe damage to corporate brand and its reputation – all of which can have far reaching and expensive consequences.
This Webinar aims to help organizations understand areas of vulnerabilities to cyber-attacks and how to be prepared and be ready to respond to any incident of cyber-attack. This webinar will be based on the used cases of actual cyber incidents and a broad outline of the program will be to cover:
• What kind of cyber threats are the organizations facing today, including some emerging threats: - Insider threats and Outsider threats
• How to respond to incidents of cyber-attack?
• What do we need to know about data protection and privacy?
• What are the applicable cyber laws to comply?
• What specific measures can be taken to prevent cyber-attacks?