We are pleased to inform you that CII Indian Women’s Network Pune Chapter is organizing an exclusive One day Corporate Leadership Workshop – “A Gender Lens on Corporate Policies“. The Leadership Workshop will be conducted by Ms Sutapa Banerjee
Evidence based research of the last few decades has been shaping behavioral economics, and in recent years it has found widespread applications in the areas of public policy, medicine, sports and in the corporate world. The recognition that cognitive errors and biases are hardwired in the human brain has led to interventions being designed to obviate it.
This interactive one day workshop will cover -
• The role of Corporations to advance Gender Equality,
• The reasons that compel organizations to move in this direction
• Exclusive focus on how corporates can make genuine progress.– the nature and impact of cognitive errors and biases on decision making in the context of gender.
• Use of evidence based tools and best practices to ‘debias’ organizational processes and practices rather than individuals, and demonstrate how the former can sometimes be surprisingly cost effective and easy to implement.
• Why ‘women friendly’ policies or an ‘equal opportunity gender neutral’ stance, has not yielded positive results especially at senior leadership levels and examines why it may be worthwhile to focus instead on using this ‘lens’ to enable more merit based decisions that help ‘level the playing field’ not just for women but all employees.
Who should attend:
The Workshop is focused on the role of senior management professionals and how they could influence their Corporate policies towards Gender Equality. This would be an ideal platform for senior management professionals - CEO’s / COO’s / Business Heads / Functional Heads etc to get an in-depth knowledge on this important topic.
Rs 4000 /- for CII Members & Rs 5000 /- for non-members (Inclusive of 18% Service taxes).
For registration :-
Ms Sonam Singh
Email id - email@example.com
T: + 91- 20 – 66075812(Dir)/ 66075800
Ms Sutapa Banerjee has spent 24 years in the financial services industry across 2 large multinational banks and a boutique Indian Investment bank building and heading several businesses.
Currently she serves as an Independent Director on several boards of companies in the JSW, IL&FS, Women’s World Banking Group, Oxfam. She is a Visiting Faculty with IIM Ahmedabad co-creating and co-teaching an elective titled ‘A Gender Lens on Corporate Policies’ - a first for any business school anywhere She also works as a Business Coach for senior leadership talent and consults in the Wealth and Investments area for the Gerson Lehrman Group Sutapa is an Advanced Leadership Fellow (2015) at Harvard University. A member of the CII National Committee on Integrity and Transparency in Governance she also serves on the Advisory Panel of the ‘India Responsible Business Forum’ (IRBF).