IWN has had the privilege of working closely and providing its value services to its extremely rich and diverse member base consisting of Corporates, Educational institutional, Professionals & entrepreneurs
At the time of inception IWN had a member base of 534 members across all states of the southern region which includes women professionals from the corporates, educational institutes, and independent entrepreneurs. We take pride in mentioning that currently we have 1525 members across all states of the southern region.
- Platform to interact with other members, institutions, state & central governments
- Participate in topical seminars, training programmes, conferences and meetings
- Share your best practices with other members
- Opportunity to give back to society
- Get involved with important initiatives in the areas of Child Education & Women Empowerment,
- Special focus on policy matters related to women
- Networking opportunity among peers of various companies/professional organizations.
- Discount on participation fee in select CII Events
- Opportunity for select members to counsel students in student mentoring programme.
- Free expert counseling on health, career etc
- Monthly Online Training session on relevant topics from subject matter experts
- Career Counseling sessions by senior industry professional
- Opportunity to interact with Industry experts at select IWN sessions.
Office – Region/State/Zone
Regional Office (Chennai)
Ms Lalitha Narayan
Chennai (TN St)
Ms K Savitha
Coimbatore (TN Zonal)
Ms R Saranyalakshmi
Bangalore (Karnataka St)
Ms Shruthi Devaraj
Kochi (Kerala St)
Ms Siny Skaria
Ms K Sudhamathi