CII – IWN Women in Business # Bringing Change Conclave 2019
14/12/2019, Jehan Numa Palace
CII Indian Women Network (IWN) Madhya Pradesh Chapter organized a conference for the women entrepreneur on the theme ‘Women in Business: #Bringing change’ on 14th December 2019 at Bhopal. Conference focused on reinventing vision & goals of women entrepreneurs in Madhya Pradesh.
Ms Amrita Rai, Managing Editor Swaraj Express TV & Hindkisan.com emphasized upon the need of society to change for the larger benefit of society, “For country’s economy to progress further, whole society needs to encourage women entrepreneur across all spectrum of life”
Ms Sufiyah Faruqi Wali IAS, Managing Director, Madhya Pradesh Seeds and Farm Development Corporation stressed upon the need of changing society’s perception towards the business of working women She also advised the private organization to increase gender diversity across all verticals and department for a faster growth.
Ms Ritu Saini, Acid Attack survivor emphasized society should change the perception towards the women survivor’s of acid attack /other crimes and help them to join the mainstream again.
Ms Kalpana Unadkat said IWN is providing an exclusive platform for career women and working towards enabling them to become better professionals and achievers in their respective fields through various need based services
Conclave received an overwhelming response by women entrepreneurs & career women from all over the state and nearby region.
- Mrs Amrita Rai, Managing Editor, Swaraj Express TV & Hindkisan.com
- Ms Sufiyah Faruqui Wali, IAS, Managing Director, Madhya Pradesh Seeds and Farm Development, GoMP
- Ms Kalpna Unadkat, Chairperson, CII IWN Western Region and Partner , Khaitan & Co
- Dr Sharmila H Amin, Managing Director- South Asia India, Bertling Logistics India Pvt Ltd
- Ms Peuli Das, Chief & Appointed Actuary, India First Life Insurance
- Ms Pallavi Swaroop, Vice President- Guest Relations, JetSetGo
- Ms Ritu Saini, Acid Attack Survivor
- Ms Bhakti Sharma, Sarpanch, Barkhedi Abdullah Panchayat
- Ms Shraddha Joshi, Asst Superintendent of Police (Female Crime)